vermont brownie company
the gourmet brownie that’s down to earth
think about it, when’s the last time you ate a brownie that was not made from a mix in a box? have you ever had a made-from-scratch brownie? if you had, you’d know. they are much better. and how about a made-from-scratch-with-local-vermont-ingredients? ever had a vermont brownie company brownie?
if not, it’s time. not only are their brownies made from local, wholesome, farm-fresh, all natural ingredients; they are original as well. check out this list of flavors:
- apple blondies – apples, cinnamon, homemade maple toffee
- blondies – triple chunk – white, milk, dark
- dark chocolate chèvre – cream cheese with vermont butter and cheese chèvre. yes, you read it correctly – goat cheese in a brownie!
- espresso dulce de leche – green mountain coffee roasters dark roast espresso with swirls of homemade milk caramel. omg.
- maple toffee crunch – it’s all in the name
- peanut butter
- signature – dark, dark, dark
- walnut chunk – walnuts, chocolate chunks, sea salt
- white chocolate raspberry – seasonal
try them on their own or with ice cream. and make sure to spread the vermont brownie company love with:
the testimonials are impressive. your mouth will be watering as you read. our favorite vermont brownie company moment in the news is their throwdown with bobby flay – it was their dark chocolate chèvre that got his attention – take a look – just awesome!
so what are you waiting for? buy a box of these homemade brownies today.
you deserve it.